Welcome to our website, Businessaboard.com.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our (Businessaboard.com) prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Massachusetts.
The logos, service marks and trademarks (“Marks”) displayed on this website are the property of Businessaboard or other third parties. You are not permitted to use any of these Marks without the prior written consent of Businessaboard or such third party which may own the Mark.
Businessaboard either owns the intellectual property rights in the HTML, the text, images, audio, video, software or other content that is made available on this website, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property to make it available on this website. Businessaboard strictly prohibits the redistribution or copying of any part of this website or content on this website without written permission from Businessaboard. Businessaboard does, however, authorize you to display on your computer, download and print pages from this website provided that:
(a) the copyright notice appears on all such printouts,
(b) the information will not be altered,
(c) the content is only used for personal, educational and non-commercial use,
(d) you do not redistribute or copy the information to any other media.
Businessaboard and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please let us know.
Global Availability and International Use
Businessaboard controls this site from Boston, Massachusetts. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. If you use this website from other locations (in the United States or anywhere outside of the United States) you are responsible for the compliance with applicable local laws in your location.
This agreement and all claims relating to the relationship between the parties are governed by the Federal laws and the laws of the State of Massachusetts, U.S.A. without regard to choice of law provisions.
Modifications to Service
Businessaboard reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Businessaboard.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Links to This Site (“Businessaboard.com”)
At Businessaboard we welcome links to this site. However, we do not permit framing, mirroring or storing of this site or its contents within another site. If you wish to link to our home page of this site, we hereby grant you permission to do so. If you wish to link to a page other than the home page, you may do so by text link only. For further information or questions regarding linking, please contact us and provide information about your site and the page to which you wish to link. We will approve such requests on a case-by-case basis.
See our Privacy Page.
Businessaboard.com does not and will not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 13 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe that Businessaboard.com has any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us through our Feedback & Comments Page.
Businessaboard.com acts as a gateway to the information of publicly available-public records. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event shall Businessaboard.com be liable for any ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES, including any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits out of, or in connection with the use of this website.
Publicly Available Records Disclaimer:
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Businessaboard.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. Businessaboard.com does not maintain a database of personal records or yellow pages business listings, therefore it is not possible to change the information it finds from various public records sources. Businessaboard.comcan not remove personal information or business listings it finds because Businessaboard.com has no legal control to add, modify or delete public information owned, operated and-or maintained by other sources. Other sites may operate under different user agreements than this Site. We encourage you to review applicable policies and agreements when you visit any website.
Every effort is made to keep our website up and running smoothly. However, Businessaboard.com takes no responsibility or will not be held liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
How to Contact Us:
Please contact us through our Feedback & Comments Page.
We may update our Terms policy from time to time, so please check back often.